Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tomorrow is the day!

 I need to begin by apologizing for not updating the blog more often.  I am a horrible blogger.  Step one is admitting the problem, right??  I am going to work very hard at updating the blog more often.  That said...

I can't believe the time is finally here!!  Daniel and I will be boarding our plane to Kenya tomorrow morning.  I am excited, nervous, anxious, humbled, and filled with anticipation of what God will show us over the next 10 days.  If you would come alongside us in prayer, it would be so appreciated.  My prayer has been that we would go into this trip with our eyes wide open.  I am praying that we would hear God's voice and be able to discern his will.  I am also asking for prayer for my children.  This will be the longest we have been away from our little ones...and I know the time apart will be hard on all of us.  I just pray for protection of their hearts while we are gone...and that they would have an incredible time of fun and joy!!

So here we are, the night before we leave.  Our bags are packed.  Passports have been issued and now we wait.  We wait for God to continue to move in our lives and show us his path and his design for our future.  We are so thankful to everyone who has made this "Vision Trip" possible.  Without the prayer, support, and sacrificial donations, we would not be able to do this.  God is so good!!  We raised, TO THE EXACT DOLLAR, the money that we needed for this trip.  We were able to pay for our flights, our passports, our vaccinations and our visas with the money that was donated.  We are beyond grateful!!!

I look forward to updating this blog when we return on December 15th.  Thank you again for supporting our journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment